The bunting has started appearing

Commercial music created by AI.

Proper music written and performed by people who can actually play instruments and sing? Fuck knows.
Probably. Auto tune has killed warped the industry into an extension of the modelling sector.

Music peaked in about 1750 and we’ve fucked about with it too much! Imho

Reactions: mat
Probably. Auto tune has killed warped the industry into an extension of the modelling sector.

Music peaked in about 1750 and we’ve fucked about with it too much! Imho
One of my oldest friends is a music journalist. He introduced me to some producer who bemoaned "real" artists aren't being signed up because they have no social media following. The culture seems to be they'll promote shit as long as that person/group has a large following on there.

A sad state of affairs.

One of my oldest friends is a music journalist. He introduced me to some producer who bemoaned "real" artists aren't being signed up because they have no social media following. The culture seems to be they'll promote shit as long as that person/group has a large following on there.

A sad state of affairs.
There’s loads of underground stuff online though, you just have to find it.

Chart music is just bollocks these days. Speaking as a FOC of course.

Reactions: mat
Some moaning fuckers on here tonight, it’s a brilliant way to end the celebrations for the Queens 70 years.

Gawd bless her!

We're paying for this so might as well enjoy it.

I'm all up for the cheesy pageant tommorow. Just needs Stuart Hall dug up to commentate on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.