The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

mammutly said:
Big difference between the reaction via TV and what it was like at the game. A fair few boos around me and I walked out. Missed all the traffic for once.

Fantasitic win for us in the end. But Tevez should fuck off back to his golf club. He's a disgrace to football.

Haha you walked out and missed the goals. Your the prick Haha! Get over tevez and what he did, its dead and buried for Fuk sake helped us win 3 points. I hate him but you sir need to grow up

sergiokun said:
mammutly said:
Big difference between the reaction via TV and what it was like at the game. A fair few boos around me and I walked out. Missed all the traffic for once.

Fantasitic win for us in the end. But Tevez should fuck off back to his golf club. He's a disgrace to football.

Haha you walked out and missed the goals. Your the prick Haha! Get over tevez and what he did, its dead and buried for Fuk sake helped us win 3 points. I hate him but you sir need to grow up

You are calling me a prick and then telling me I need to grow up?

I paid for my ticket and I made my choice. I'm happy with that.

mammutly said:
sergiokun said:
mammutly said:

I don't think you realise how good the celebrations were for our goals.
I was really ill yday and so close to not going but so glad I did, would have been gutted had I missed that 20 seconds of ecstasy as everyone erupted after Nasri's goal.

dazdon said:
malg said:
glassyeyes said:
Saddens me to see that a single assist is enough for so many city fans to discard their dignity and the dignity of the City.

Lack of respect for the club is a signature of small clubs.
Oy aye, and Rooney showed utter respect for you lot as well.....get a grip.

Oh, and MODs, as he's slagging us off (in bold), any chance of banning him. He's obviously on a wind up. Any Rag coming on here and spouting about 'small club' shouldn't even be allowed to converse with us. So, Ban?
GENTLEMEN!!!!!

TO YOUR TORCHES!!
Is there gonna be a power cut?

Daveth said:
mammutly said:
sergiokun said:

I don't think you realise how good the celebrations were for our goals.
I was really ill yday and so close to not going but so glad I did, would have been gutted had I missed that 20 seconds of ecstasy as everyone erupted after Nasri's goal.

I'm sure it was brilliant, mate. But I made my choice to walk out in protest at that so called professional coming on the pitch, and I'm glad I did.

Our best striker.

cower.jpg

sergiokun said:
mammutly said:

please cut this shit out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.