The Centurions 93.01

I think it's time to bring back the Golden Eagle, the pride of the Centurions. Get one crafted in solid gold and fix it to the top of the main stand looking down on the pitch and players. If we ever get another 100 points in a season, put another one up.

I think it's time to bring back the Golden Eagle, the pride of the Centurions. Get one crafted in solid gold and fix it to the top of the main stand looking down on the pitch and players. If we ever get another 100 points in a season, put another one up.
I like it :)

The thing about 'Centurions' is that it's a nice, easy concept to get your head around in a similar way to the Arsenal 'Invincibles'. That sort of thing is PR gold and the club need to be doing their best to milk it for all it's worth (I'm thinking team shoot with Roman helmets on etc...) to get it into the collective consciousness. We, the fans, also need to do our bit in ensuring that this is how the team is referred to and remembered.
I agree with what you're saying. But I don't like the concept of the club using it as a PR stunt. Things like 'the centurions' will be seen as being more cringe worthy than '#SharkTeam which the PR bods at the club crucified.

If the team lined up in Roman outfits it would kill it instantly. That's a better idea for a meme perhaps.

100 points, wow just wow. Utterly privaledged to have witnessed it. A brilliant performance. Well done Centrurian blues.

I agree with what you're saying. But I don't like the concept of the club using it as a PR stunt. Things like 'the centurions' will be seen as being more cringe worthy than '#SharkTeam which the PR bods at the club crucified.

If the team lined up in Roman outfits it would kill it instantly. That's a better idea for a meme perhaps.

In the dug out next season, I can see it now...

02e532d071b431a4ee76989fa2da9e9a.jpg

Pep Guardiola and Brian Kidd.

I wasn't totally serious about the Roman helmet thing, but certainly use of the word 'Centurions' at every available opportunity to try and ensure that the tag sticks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.