The Centurions 93.01

Just watching it (again!). That moment when Gabby lobs in the winner at Saint Mary's to seal the 100 points really is a joy to behold. Still brings a big, stupid grin to my face!

I see Alyson Rudd (who predicted we wouldn't finish in the top four ) seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet
I’ve forgotten more about footy than she knows, she is fucking clueless about this sport, a new-comer who’s only got a gig because she’s a woman to fill a diversity quota in the media.

Just watching it (again!). That moment when Gabby lobs in the winner at Saint Mary's to seal the 100 points really is a joy to behold. Still brings a big, stupid grin to my face!

What it shows is that Gabi is a superb finisher. He doesn’t score for Brazil because, as others have pointed out, he’s doing other stuff, like Sterling, that is equally as important.
By the way, I finally got to see the Belgium-Brazil game yesterday. Love it that Belgium got through, but that is the clearest of clear penalties on Jesus by Vinny.

The thing about 'Centurions' is that it's a nice, easy concept to get your head around in a similar way to the Arsenal 'Invincibles'. That sort of thing is PR gold and the club need to be doing their best to milk it for all it's worth (I'm thinking team shoot with Roman helmets on etc...) to get it into the collective consciousness. We, the fans, also need to do our bit in ensuring that this is how the team is referred to and remembered.
Spot on!

I think we should keep quiet about this centurion thing. It seems to be a national secret.

Went on a stadium tour last week. The guide, who was very good, never mentioned 100 points or centurions. Despite it never happening before. Instead we were showed a quick video of the Aguero goal.

As a sizeable number of people who attend the stadium tour are not ardent blues, I thought it would be an obvious thing to brag about. Sadly not.

Watching it again after getting up this morning, and the scenes after Raz's late winner at Bournemouth got me thinking; did anything happen to that Bournemouth stewardwho accused Serg of hitting him? I think (IIRC) that he withdrew the allegation later that evening after the TV coverage proved that Serg was innocent. But did Bournemouth take any disciplinary action against him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.