The Chameleons / Chameleons Vox

My pleasure, I was going to ask if they will be doing any gigs but it seems there are different guest singers for each of the tracks, so may be a bit difficult.

It would be great if they were to play the same night as Burgess and the Cabaret Chameleons. I know which gig most 'real' Chameleons fans would choose to go to.

It would be great if they were to play the same night as Burgess and the Cabaret Chameleons. I know which gig most 'real' Chameleons fans would choose to go to.

PMSL, think we get the message. The 'Cabaret Chameleons' were awesome at the Academy last December and will be again this year. I'll be there, be another top weekend in store.

Are the "real" Chameleons fans the same people who continually harrass Mark and his missus on FB and other social media outlets?
Obviously there are two sides to every story but some of these so called "real" fans occasionally come across as proper cunts.
I'll be attending the west coast shows this year, enjoy the music and not worry about politics.

If the description is accurate, I was 2 years old when it was released. Still got high to it when I was in late teens. Choon.

Yep, Great Music from these...never gets old. The chameleons were middleton born and bred, i Seen them in 2002 And chameleons Vox in Dec 2013 at the ritz. Also seen Mark Burgess a few times in Carsons. Apparantley still lives in or around midd.

The old man met has met all the band and Dave the guitar player, leant him a Chorus effect pedal for about a week so he says.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.