The Champions League Final Thread.

This is the first final in recent memory that I'm not rooting for any team in particular and I'm just hoping for great spectacle. However I admit that I would be slightly happier if Bayer wins just because 1) they have been in 3 finals in 4 years and have lost 2 and 2) Most importantly , it would be nice to see Heynckes go out with a bang and a treble. Let's see what Guardiola does from there.

Anyway, doesn't anyone remember that Boateng was our player???? ahaha

mcmanus said:
Seen as Bayern are the rags twats of Germany and have a corrupt, tax evading kunt on their board telling us about morals regards finance I think I'll be cheering Dortmund on.

This
Just a shame Gotze isn't playing. Im sure its nothing to do with his summer move from Dortmund to Bayern and put down as an injury

I was just about to say that it's a shame Gotze isn't playing tonight. I was really looking forward to seeing him play (easily one of my favourite players). Dortmund still have class players though but I imagine that creativity will be missing tonight. Still hoping for a great football game tonight.

Im on the fence aswell. i was reading up on that Jupp Hynkas. Hes really had a fantastic playing/coaching career regardless of what happens today it would be great to see him leave on a treble. But i do like a good underdog story + my friend is a Munich fan i would love to rub it in if they lose.

AntiUnited said:
Im on the fence aswell. i was reading up on that Jupp Hynkas. Hes really had a fantastic playing/coaching career regardless of what happens today it would be great to see him leave on a treble. But i do like a good underdog story + my friend is a Munich fan i would love to rub it in if they lose.

He must be hot.

Barcon said:
AntiUnited said:

He must be hot.

-_-

Barcon said:
Coverage just started here, what time is k.o?

19:45.

Such a shame about Gotze, would have been one of the best on the pitch if he'd played. Big miss for Dortmund and hopefully won't be too one way as a result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.