The Champions League Final Thread.

Really want Dortmund to win but I can see Bayern destroying them. They've been the bridesmaid far too long and will go all out to finally win the thing.

Cheesy said:
I love the city of Munich.

I fucking detest Bayern. That little feature about them on ITV summed up what arrogant wankers they are.

This is because they are fucking RAGS.

Jamie Redknapp: "I watched a lot of him [Lewandowski] when he was in Poland."

What an absolute lie, LOL. Almost no one outside of Poland watches the Polish league, it's only available on obscure streams.

Cheesy said:
I love the city of Munich.

I fucking detest Bayern. That little feature about them on ITV summed up what arrogant wankers they are.

Glad I'm watching on Sky Sports. Pretty much all about Dortmund.

LoveCity said:

What an absolute lie, LOL. Almost no one outside of Poland watches the Polish league, it's only available on obscure streams.

JRIALC

LoveCity said:

Hahaha oh Jamie.

Come on Borossia, easily the best team that have played at the Etihad ever.

All Mancini outers should note that we played in group stages against three of the the finalists in the last two years, plus the semi finalists, 3 of the four semi-finalists this year.

We had an incredibly tough groups and I would suggest that no British side would have got out of either of the groups. Admittedly the preformances against Ajax were disappointing - but by the time we played them at home it didn't matter.

Roll on next year, where is next seasons final?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.