the city app is finally here

shinpads said:
Salford_Blue said:
SHINPADS, I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU.

From the link in the excerpt below, is a review on this site.

The first words you see are you stating "just got it off itunes , its fooking mint"

An absolute gem!!!

Taken from the MCFC website:
"We are delighted to announce the Club’s official iPhone app is now available to download from the App Store.
The app is designed for iPhones and iTouch and gives fans access to all the award-winning content including videos, statistics and much more. It is already receiving rave reviews.

Supporters are now be able to post their favourite articles direct to Facebook or Twitter, check-out the upcoming fixtures and club events, swot up on their knowledge in the players' section and if they can’t be at the stadium on a match day, City Live brings them exclusive text commentary and statistics from the game."

famous in me own lunch time , get in !!!!!!!!!

You've made it on to Football365 too:

http://www.football365.com/mediawatch/0,17033,8749_6720056,00.html

I know it's early days but really did have problems with it! No commentary, I assumed it would be spoken, no team sheet, no stats either. Will the commentary just be as txt?

weejh said:
I know it's early days but really did have problems with it! No commentary, I assumed it would be spoken, no team sheet, no stats either. Will the commentary just be as txt?
Looks like it's just text. The problem last night was the fact that the main OS went down so as a consequence the app stopped working. When the OS was up it worked fine for me.

bit of an unrelated question, but has the OS been down for everyone else (the webpage, not the app)? I can get to some other pages on it fine, but can't load up the main page.

Still can't fathom why there's no ticket news on there. Is a simple feed from the OS like the other feeds. Anyone know if this was discussed to be added? The whole point of an app like this that it allows you not to go to the website. I appreciate there doesn't have to be a buying facility but the sales announcements should def be on there.

Great app otherwise though!

Well, after having loads of probe with the app so far, it has now completely stopped working, just a blank black screen!!! What can I do about it? Any help please!!!

back to the drawing board i think. app crashes pretty much every time you use it, till you restart to get the new feeds. double click your Apple button to see your open apps, then hold down a finger on the City App, close it then restart it from home screen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.