the city app is finally here

OK can any techies help out here? I have an iTouch but when I try to download this app it says I need the iPhone 3.2 update. Can and if so how do I get this update????

The Colonel said:
OK can any techies help out here? I have an iTouch but when I try to download this app it says I need the iPhone 3.2 update. Can and if so how do I get this update????
Plug it in to you're computer that has you're I tunes account on

MATCITY said:
The Colonel said:
Plug it in to you're computer that has you're I tunes account on
Cheers. Nice one

My app is crashing and won't open anything up, plus the main site is down, is anyone having this problem and do you think it's related?

Kevblue said:
My app is crashing and won't open anything up, plus the main site is down, is anyone having this problem and do you think it's related?

My hasn't crashed yet but it wont load anything - just keeps saying "no network"

OS is down as well

KpxSte said:
Kevblue said:

My hasn't crashed yet but it wont load anything - just keeps saying "no network"

OS is down as well

I'm having the 'no network' problem as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.