The city atmosphere today

City atmosphere was great today tbh where i was stood lower tier in corner..could hardly hear spuds at all from where I was..Heard a couple of new songs,one about Kolarov..cant remember the other one... oh and there was one about Crouch " youre just a shit emile heskey"..funny..

Lads just up from me got out the MCFC KILLING FOOTBALL SINCE 2008 banner..well good. :)

i was in the upper stand and the atmosphere was really good, the spurs chants are shit and couldnt be heard that much, the was alot of good chants from the city fans the kolarov chant is brilliant

Bluemoon1984 said:
i was in the upper stand and the atmosphere was really good, the spurs chants are shit and couldnt be heard that much, the was alot of good chants from the city fans the kolarov chant is brilliant

The spuds fans were quiet then...why the tv made them sound loud i dont know.. we outsung them tbh...

Cant remember how the Kolarov chant went though tbh... just that it ended "Aleksander Kolarov".

liamctid said:
First 20 mins or so were good.

Makes you appreciate our lot when your next to spurs and they only really have generic 'yid army' 'come on you spurs' 'when the spurs go...' and 'tottenham'

Any bunch of supporters could make there noise if they only sang the most basic songs in the world.

Are you joking? City have got the most boring unimaginative songs in the prem other than everton.

The tevez one (united one and when he first signed) and the Park song aside as they are class

BTW before anyone says it i'm not a rag I just think we have shit songs
There's only 1...
de de de ...

samharris said:
Bluemoon1984 said:

The spuds fans were quiet then...why the tv made them sound loud i dont know.. we outsung them tbh...

Cant remember how the Kolarov chant went though tbh... just that it ended "Aleksander Kolarov".

it was to the tune of is this the way to amarillo it was quality and i like the arron lennon chant when he was taken off

Bluemoon1984 said:
samharris said:

it was to the tune of is this the way to amarillo it was quality and i like the arron lennon chant when he was taken off

Thats the kiddie. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.