The city atmosphere today

Barbie Girl – Aqua

just joking m8, Nar we were loud , and sung all the usual stuff, do did ourselves proud as usual. Its really hard sitting with the home fans listening and not being able to join in :S[/quote]

great stuff mate it would be interesting to see that sung

with nothing to cheer in the way of attacking play to get us exited ,we still made enough noise to feel that tickle down ya spine you get when we all sing bluemoon

Also just back (up yours squirty flower!!), have a few answers to some of the points in this thread,

first off don't know how they could say we sold our allocation out, there was at least five empty seats next to me(cue bad smell jokes), and I spotted quite a few more.

secondly atmosphere wise, there was at least ten spaniards sat behind me and some very mute couples sat in front whose only shout of the game was in reply to my "where the fuck did you get four minutes from ref" hope the lady who replied "they are for injuries" was being ironic, sadly I don't think so.
In fairness its been happening for years at games down south, you get a lot of daytrippers and people who only go once a year, so obviously they wont be that fussed about atmosphere as the regulars.
Wasn't a bad atmosphere today, just not the best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.