The City fan crying when we got beat

untitled-11fwxa3.gif

Pretty embarrassing.

I'd describe the sight of the lad crying as - mildly embarrassing.

I'd describe grown men fearing other grown men will use this picture on the internet to take the piss out of them as - hugely embarrassing.

Way too many people on here who frequently let rags wipe the floor with them, most of them end up begging for help on here because their facebook buddy has just whipped them.

If you can't stand your ground against a rag then you deserve everything you get.

DD said:
Are you lot really disgusted with him because he cried or is it just that you're pissed off with him because it's given your United supporting mates a chance to take the piss out of you/us on Facebook?

No, I'm not arsed about "nited" fans taking the piss as I'll probably join in with them.
But as soooo, soooo many have pointed out, there were still ten minutes to go in that game and there are a further ten matches left in the season. If he can't take the pressure now and man up a bit, he'll be in the rafters with Mr Fox with a fucking noose round his neck if we go one down against the rags at home

Goater666 said:
untitled-11fwxa3.gif

Pretty embarrassing.

In fairness it's not half as embarrassing as some of the comments on this thread.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:52 pm --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'd describe the sight of the lad crying as - mildly embarrassing.

I'd describe grown men fearing other grown men will use this picture on the internet to take the piss out of them as - hugely embarrassing.

Way too many people on here who frequently let rags wipe the floor with them, most of them end up begging for help on here because their facebook buddy has just whipped them.

If you can't stand your ground against a rag then you deserve everything you get.

Yep, you don't have to be overly intelligent to come out on top when arguing with most Rags.

bowdonblue said:
ban-mcfc said:
so we was pissed!?

fair do's. i cry quite a lot whilst pissed at fuck all.

i once cryed when i came home after a night out because i thought my dog had fallen out with me.

I cried just reading that.

Had she? The dog I mean ... fallen out with you?

God darn it - life is hard sometimes.

*slumps forward and sobs*

it's a he and well i thought so, i started to chat to him and he just walked off into the kitchen to get some munch, so i started to cry a little because i thought he didn't like me anymore.

but he came back and watched a bit of channel 902 with me.

The Pink Panther said:
DD said:
Are you lot really disgusted with him because he cried or is it just that you're pissed off with him because it's given your United supporting mates a chance to take the piss out of you/us on Facebook?

No, I'm not arsed about "nited" fans taking the piss as I'll probably join in with them.
But as soooo, soooo many have pointed out, there were still ten minutes to go in that game and there are a further ten matches left in the season. If he can't take the pressure now and man up a bit, he'll be in the rafters with Mr Fox with a fucking noose round his neck if we go one down against the rags at home

Every City fan in that end was gutted when Swansea scored. Granted, most of us weren't reduced to years but we were still gutted all the same. I really don't get all this "man up" bollocks. For once, I agree with TMQ - it was mildly embarrassing and no more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.