The City fan crying when we got beat

If you're balling because your football team has gone a goal down, Then i would suggest you have underlying emotional issues and the result of a football match is the least of your problems.

I would not be crying 10 games to go but I want the players to see this clip to prove how much the fans at this current moment want it more than the players.

It might just spur them on a little more!!

sam-caddick said:
I would not be crying 10 games to go but I want the players to see this clip to prove how much the fans at this current moment want it more than the players.

It might just spur them on a little more!!

I doubt it!

It was just downright embarrassing, and the fact he's trying to crave, and publicity fame for it, and be some kind of celebrity fan, is even more embarrassing. I have no time at all for celebrity fans. I'm not talking about actual celebrities who are fans, but the kind of ordinary, average joe who tries to claim fame, and be seen as the biggest fan around, and the voice of all the supporters. People like the drummer at Portsmouth, the sikhs at Old Trafford, the little kid at Blackpool, and so on.

I believe its going in the paper tomorrow, if thats the case then he deserves all the grief people are giving him on here and more. From the brief clip I seen it is embarrassing to watch, going running to the MUEN will only compound the misery of yesterday even more by reminding us and everyone else what a dick he looked on tv.

The fact its already on the MUEN website will be right up the haters street.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1488060_crying-manchester-city-fan-i-wasnt-in-tears-i-was-just-frustrated" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... frustrated</a>

Claims he wasnt crying-utter bollocks the big girls blouse.

mcfclovin said:
He has been interviewed by the M.E.N and it will be in the paper tomorrow, he can't be that embarrassed by it then.

Roger Ringpiece said:
I believe its going in the paper tomorrow, if thats the case then he deserves all the grief people are giving him on here and more. From the brief clip I seen it is embarrassing to watch, going running to the MUEN will only compound the misery of yesterday even more by reminding us and everyone else what a dick he looked on tv.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1488060_crying-manchester-city-fan-i-wasnt-in-tears-i-was-just-frustrated" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... frustrated</a>

mcfclovin said:
He has been interviewed by the M.E.N and it will be in the paper tomorrow, he can't be that embarrassed by it then.

that make`s me wonder why he isnt embarrassed

not read all of the thread but seen footage of a grown man crying about a game of football,what is wrong with this person? he should be banned from watching City and given a slap off someone! no wonder the countries in the state its in,the other week i commented on a grown man crying on masterchef coz the aussie geezer who blinks alot said his scran was bobbins,equally embarrassing, crying at a football match is ridiculous! does anyone know who this bellend is?

Roger Ringpiece said:

Claims he wasnt crying-utter bollocks the big girls blouse.

mcfclovin said:

so he's not only a pissed up, big girls blouse who spills pints over people, he's now an attention seeking liar as well!

PMSL!

bowdonblue said:
ban-mcfc said:
bowdonblue said:
I cried just reading that.

Had she? The dog I mean ... fallen out with you?

God darn it - life is hard sometimes.

*slumps forward and sobs*

it's a he and well i thought so, i started to chat to him and he just walked off into the kitchen to get some munch, so i started to cry a little because i thought he didn't like me anymore.

but he came back and watched a bit of channel 902 with me.

Sorry - didn't mean to call your dog a woman.

And thanks FUCK for that "happy ending" - I've been a blubbering mess all afternoon.

Is channel 902 "Canine filth"?

WNRH said:
Lets get a few things straight.

1. It was embarrassing, i can just about understand people crying if your team wins a cup after so long or gets relegated on the last day of the season but after going 0-1 down in the 80th min with another 10 games to go? FFS embarrassing.

2. Just because he spent however much money and time going to the game, he is no more passionate than someone who watched it in the pub or like me watched it on a stream.

3. The fact that on his twitter site he has put "i wasn't crying" to then tweet Soccer AM and Kompany "Hi, i am the crying man city fan" and now has an interview in the MEN shows he's not embarrassed by it at all.

Don't give a shit about what anyone connected with United say, some blues need to man up, it's a title race not life or death.

Yeah right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.