The City fan crying when we got beat

city-fan.jpg

THE BIG PUFF !

WNRH said:
Lets get a few things straight.

1. It was embarrassing, i can just about understand people crying if your team wins a cup after so long or gets relegated on the last day of the season but after going 0-1 down in the 80th min with another 10 games to go? FFS embarrassing.

2. Just because he spent however much money and time going to the game, he is no more passionate than someone who watched it in the pub or like me watched it on a stream.

3. The fact that on his twitter site he has put "i wasn't crying" to then tweet Soccer AM and Kompany "Hi, i am the crying man city fan" and now has an interview in the MEN shows he's not embarrassed by it at all.

Don't give a shit about what anyone connected with United say, some blues need to man up, it's a title race not life or death.

I don't think you're in a position to pontificate. Many of your posts on here are far more embarrassing. You're a bigger drama queen than he'll ever be.

MadchesterCity said:
I felt sorry for the lad and any prick on here telling him to man up can go and fuck themselves.

This. There are plenty on here having a pop who either didnt go to the game or live very close to Swansea judging by the times of the posts!! Atleast the lad got off his arse and gave his time and money supporting the club. That in my book means anyone who didn't or couldn't to go be arsed should butt out and get off his case.
And here was me thinking football was all about passion. Obviously not according to some on here.
On a side note, how do all these holier than thou posters know his circumstances? He could have lost someone close to him recently. I hope not but its a possibility.
I know I thought about my recently departed dad at both the Wembley games last season and cried both times.
So am I an embarrasment? Do I need to man up?
Keyboard warriors? I've shit em

The one thing to bear in mind is that no matter how embarrassing you feel this guy is, he could never be as tragic and hilarious as the bald rag dressed all in black who decided to fuck off after Sergio put the 3rd goal in.

There's always a silver lining and for us it's that no matter how tragic we think we might be, there's 70'000 wankers in Trafford who will always be infinitely more embarrassing, tragic and downright laughable.

Oh and then there's the **** with a moustache wearing a lovely sweater with a NY cap on, and the bloke with goggles and the one who looks like the missing link, all in one fucking picture.

blumoonrisen said:
Without doubt an embarrassment to himself and City supporters. Tears of happiness are fine... but after a defeat at this stage, that reaction is just sad.
Deserves all the stick he will now have to endure for the rest of his life, which incidently, must have been fuckin cushy up to now.

Another one who knows everything about everyone.
I'm intrigued, how do you know so much about the bloke from 1 gif.

I'm a City fan, I was there yesterday, I've had it posted all over my Facebook wall and guess what? I'm not the slightest bit embarrassed. If you are then maybe its you who should man up

TheMightyQuinn said:
The one thing to bear in mind is that no matter how embarrassing you feel this guy is, he could never be as tragic and hilarious as the bald rag dressed all in black who decided to fuck off after Sergio put the 3rd goal in. There's always a silver lining and for us it's that no matter how tragic we think we might be, there's 70'000 wankers in Trafford who will always be infinitely more embarrassing, tragic and downright laughable.

Oh and then there's the **** with a moustache wearing a lovely sweater with a NY cap on, and the bloke with goggles and the one who looks like the missing link, all in one fucking picture.

Was going to post the same thing earlier.

glen quagmire said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The one thing to bear in mind is that no matter how embarrassing you feel this guy is, he could never be as tragic and hilarious as the bald rag dressed all in black who decided to fuck off after Sergio put the 3rd goal in. There's always a silver lining and for us it's that no matter how tragic we think we might be, there's 70'000 wankers in Trafford who will always be infinitely more embarrassing, tragic and downright laughable.

Was going to post the same thing earlier.

Then there's the rags who celebrated a record breaking 19th title by going to the City store in Market St and abusing the teenagers who work there.

Face it, a City fan could have a shit, smear it all over his naked body and then run around the pitch shouting 'I'm a shitty covered baby, help me, help me!' and he'd still pale in comparison to the tragic bastards from the swamp.

the mighty quinn

That bald rag was awesome best moment of the game he is a legend.

As for the City fan crying - my first reaction was to punch him but I am not like that so my advice is Liverpool or Newcastle might appreciate him more

Plodderblue said:
the mighty quinn

That bald rag was awesome best moment of the game he is a legend.

As for the City fan crying - my first reaction was to punch him but I am not like that so my advice is Liverpool or Newcastle might appreciate him more

He's not fat enough to be a Newcastle fan and he's also fully clothed. They won't want him.

Just because he is a city fan doesn't mean he cant be cock,and he my friends is certainly a cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.