The City fan crying when we got beat

Ardwick AFC said:
Bluebird1 said:
I can't believe how people are obsessing over him. So he looked daft crying before the game had finished, what has it got to do with any of us how he shows emotion?

As for rag fans or any others, I don't give a tinker's cuss what they think of us.

I would make sure I had plenty of Kleenex in my pocket though if I were him for the next few games;-)

Dirty cow!

Dunno what's worse, being chucked out for smoking or having a quick tug?

Sooner be a wanker than a cry baby. :) Bbbbbwwwaaaaaaaaaa.

strongbowholic said:
It's not a question of him being embarrassing or whatever. It's a question of perspective.

As said in an earlier post re it being 1 year since Japan was devastated. There are far more important things in life than football, so yeah....

MAN THE FUCK UP

And yet we both know that you've spent more time making that post than you have worrying over (or helping) the Japanese

ElanJo said:
strongbowholic said:
It's not a question of him being embarrassing or whatever. It's a question of perspective.

As said in an earlier post re it being 1 year since Japan was devastated. There are far more important things in life than football, so yeah....

MAN THE FUCK UP

And yet we both know that you've spent more time making that post than you have worrying over (or helping) the Japanese

Spot on. In all honesty, it was a piss poor analogy from a normally decent poster. If we want to go down that road, it could be argued that most of us football fans take it way too seriously when compared to other things going in the world. Singling out one person when every other City fan was equally pissed off at that moment, but happened to be showing their emotions in a different way, is wrong.

Whether he cried or not, does any Blue expect or deserve to be splattered all over the internet for every one to take the piss?

What right does the media have to do this to jo public?

He not a player or a superstar just a Blue supporting his team.

seen as another opportunity by the Man U loving press/media to poke some 'gentle' fun at City as a whole me thinks, they don't want us to win it, simple as. With all the hype which still persists regarding the investment in the club, it doesnt surprise me in the slightest we are not getting the rub of the green out on the pitch. btw sure we have all shed a tear at a match at some stage of our lives, mine was when I saw Dennis Tueart's overhead kick hit the back of the net at Wembley (aged 11), I couldnt believe what I had seen...........ctwd

RochBlue said:
Whether he cried or not, does any Blue expect or deserve to be splattered all over the internet for every one to take the piss?

What right does the media have to do this to jo public?

He not a player or a superstar just a Blue supporting his team.
Bollocks, if it had been a red doing it this forum would have exploded with piss taking.

itll be funnier when theres a rag crying after the game at the etihad come the 30th april

Blue>Red said:
itll be funnier when theres a rag crying after the game at the etihad come the 30th april
nah rags dont cry he will take it out on some little kid on his way home "pride of europe"

New banner for the next home game:

sullivan_man_up.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.