The clapham junction asda brawl

Thing is some of these people are millionaires off the back of it and so they won't want a proper job.
For the people who are millionaires off the back of it, it is a proper job. Probably more work than most jobs. But people just see the results and think it must be a piece of piss. That's why so many people try to do it and fail miserably, like these idiots. The Youtube channel they were apparently making a video for has a few hundred subscribers and most of their videos had less than a hundred views.

Absolute cunts that think they're entitled to do anything they want in the name of a "prank" to get themselves a few likes from equally cuntish cunts.

The woman being floored is the most unpleasant to see but all of them workers and security involved are working their arse off having to put up ith shit from the general public on a daily basis only to see a set of twats come in with the sole intention of causing havoc and leaving them with a mess to clean up. I'm glad they didn't stand for it, nobody should.

I'm not blaming them for not doing so but I just wish the onlookers would have had the balls to realise this shit wasn't right and get themselves invovled. When you've no idea what's going on or why I can understand a reluctance to step in but I don't know how people can watch what are clearly innocent people trying to do their job get jumped. Dicks like this spiderprick only ever cause trouble when they have numerical advantage, they cower as soon as it evens out. It's easy to say it's not their place to get invovled but if we as a society refused to let dicks like this get away with it and the legal system had better protection for those that are trying to do the right thing, the country would be a much better place.

Mma fighter? Everybody is an Mma fighter nowadays, he will be one of those guys that pays to have a "Mma/boxing experience" once and decides that entitles him to call himself an Mma fighter. The pictures on here suggest his 5 kids all have different mothers, he's more than likely already known to the police and he sells weed in exchange for JD vouchers.

If somebody makes a tiktok or Instagram account and films thenselves burying that fucker to the point where he will need those crutches for the rest of his life, I'll sign up and follow them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.