The clapham junction asda brawl

I can’t comprehend what makes grown men dress up in costumes and film themselves harassing other people and making a general nuisance of themselves. And in a so called civilised society as well. It‘s totally bizarre.
I hope justice is served to the out of control twat who broke the poor woman’s jaw. An absolute arsehole of the highest order.

I can’t comprehend what makes grown men dress up in costumes and film themselves harassing other people and making a general nuisance of themselves. And in a so called civilised society as well. It‘s totally bizarre.
I hope justice is served to the out of control twat who broke the poor woman’s jaw. An absolute arsehole of the highest order.
I think its a bit more than "making a nuisance" mr t.

You’d do the same if you got on a plane.

How many Asda's did they pass from Northampton to Croydon?

God knows, maybe they'd done them in earlier videos? They weren't the brightest pebbles on the beach and at that age I have no idea why they were even doing such childish shit , even if it hadn't turned violent.

A shit day at work and then in walk that bunch of knobs.

It reminds me of working the cross channel ferries at the height of fag running in the nineties. Gangs of scrotes from all over the UK camped out in the town and just continually did ferry crossings buying up at much as they could and trying to intimidate passengers and crew in the process. Luckily I was on a crew with some right handy lads. Local hard nuts, a black belt in judo, a few ex marines, some big scouse lads and I had done Thai boxing and was training in kick boxing in my free time as well. They soon came unstuck and in the end when they saw us lot onboard their faces would fall and they'd say, " Fuck, wrong crew!" and behaved. It got so bad down there though the company employed a security company, local bouncers really, it was lively for quite a while.

Fuck me, it's like a checklist of thick loser aspirations, isn't it? Fucked up my schooling, but don't worry mothers of my six children, I'm gonna be an MMA fighter / TikTok influencer.

No offence to anyone who does those things seriously. Just that every thug in the country thinks they're going to be an MMA fighter nowadays.

Fuck me, it's like a checklist of thick loser aspirations, isn't it? Fucked up my schooling, but don't worry mothers of my six children, I'm gonna be an MMA fighter / TikTok influencer.

No offence to anyone who does those things seriously. Just that every thug in the country thinks they're going to be an MMA fighter nowadays.

I’m not having that mate. Anyone who calls themselves an influencer is a ****, possibly a rich ****. Anyroads get a proper job and stop pasting fake reviews of crap products, diets or workouts saying it’s the best thing ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.