The Co-op Live Arena

I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the Co-op’s executive office right now.

They’ll have paid hundreds of thousands of pounds to sponsor this venue and have their logo plastered all over it.

Their brand is getting trashed while none of it is their fault.

They must be looking at potential legal action against Oak View at this point and having their lawyers read through the sponsorship contract.

I’ve worked on these things before. This shit show is bringing their brand into disrepute and I’d be amazing if there wasn’t a clause in there relating to that.
The Northern Rail Arena might be a more apt name.

Things will happen, just no one knows when.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the Co-op’s executive office right now.

They’ll have paid hundreds of thousands of pounds to sponsor this venue and have their logo plastered all over it.

Their brand is getting trashed while none of it is their fault.

They must be looking at potential legal action against Oak View at this point and having their lawyers read through the sponsorship contract.

I’ve worked on these things before. This shit show is bringing their brand into disrepute and I’d be amazing if there wasn’t a clause in there relating to that.
It’s not doing City’s brand any favours either .

Does anybody else think somebody is trying to mess it up ?

I know the owners of the AO Arena were not happy with Manchester City Council giving this the go-ahead in the first place. The building of the biggest indoor venue in the UK and Europe would be the end for the AO Arena with the big events and concerts,

All it needed was a couple of inside people doing some dodgy things and it could be a problem for the CO.OP owners
Also, BAD press and media reporting could put people off going.

Just seen that the bloke who was meant to be on tonight (nope I don't know who he is) has released a statement saying a problem at his sound check earlier today showed a problem. If that is the case, how did it get to the stage of them actually opening the doors and starting to let people in before they pulled it? Absolute shambles.

Does anybody else think somebody is trying to mess it up ?

I know the owners of the AO Arena were not happy with Manchester City Council giving this the go-ahead in the first place. The building of the biggest indoor venue in the UK and Europe would be the end for the AO Arena with the big events and concerts,

All it needed was a couple of inside people doing some dodgy things and it could be a problem for the CO.OP owners
Also, BAD press and media reporting could put people off going.
Nah, once it’s open and running fine, these couple of weeks will be quickly forgotten.

Just seen that the bloke who was meant to be on tonight (nope I don't know who he is) has released a statement saying a problem at his sound check earlier today showed a problem. If that is the case, how did it get to the stage of them actually opening the doors and starting to let people in before they pulled it? Absolute shambles.
The problem happened whilst he did his sound check, but wasn't directly sound related. He wasn't due on until around 9 so probably soundchecked just before the venue opened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.