The Co-op Live Arena

Yup, it's all the fault of MCFC. That's why the players are looking so knackered. Kevin and Bernie on the electrics, Eddie and Phil on the lights, Kyle and Erling on the sound system. And Danny Wilson on some roof stuff as he's about 9 foot 6 and wouldn't need ladders.
An extra charge for each concert cancelled is the only solution.
Unless the construction companies were at fault rather than City and Oak View of course.
If you say so

100% dirty tricks going on, Now we have bands Moving gigs to the AO arena and Fans saying they will never go to the COOP for a gig.

Look They have Pissed in somebody else garden and now the gates have been locked

I’m going to this next week with the missus and daughter so pleased about this move. Not sure how they will deal with seat allocation but glad I’m not part of their experiment, especially taking a 13 year old.
Me too, delighted that they have moved. Will be with my wife and my 10 year old, so delighted for his sake.

Although this is definitely not CFG’s fault, the media can’t help but bring City’s owners into the equation. Like the Co-Op, they have been let down by the incompetence of the Oak View Group, who have failed to meet their obligations. This will cost them, not only in the short-term, they have lost good faith with big acts, and now Take That have gone to the AO, it wouldn’t surprise me if other acts follow, never to return to the Co-Op arena

I’m going to this next week with the missus and daughter so pleased about this move. Not sure how they will deal with seat allocation but glad I’m not part of their experiment, especially taking a 13 year old.
Saw them at Leeds , their show is heavy on special effects that the new arena would clearly not be fit for right now or for the foreseeable. Possibly a lucky escape and they really need to do better. The rapper doing a sound check yesterday may have done all concerned a big favour as an unwitting guinea pig.

Me too, delighted that they have moved. Will be with my wife and my 10 year old, so delighted for his sake.
The effects were impreasive, elaborate at Leeds , clearly v risky at this new place as they included elements of fire, water and frankly a potential disaster on their hands. V poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.