The Co-op Live Arena

I bought mine through Seetickets. They said last week that Coop Live will issue tickets via their app but are having delays. Today Seetickets have emailed to say there's a change of plan and they have emailed e-tickets themselves.

I assume tickets bought through other outlets will be sent the same way
Ok, thanks - I'll check my e-mails

Edit: Yep, Ents24 have e-mailed them to me so that's that sorted

Last edited:
I went last night to see the Pet Shop Boys, they were brilliant.
I downloaded two tickets on the Ticketmaster app and then transferred them to the Apple wallet and had no problem getting in. Just scanned the 2 tickets at the entrance. It was similar to my City match day ticket.
I went to see them, fantastic night.
Beer a bit pricey (£8 a pint)
Free travel on metro link if you’ve got a ticket for the Co~op arena

I've got tickets for Liam Gallagher on Sunday. Bought them through Ents24 but they're saying that the venue is issuing the tickets so I downloaded the Co-Op Live app and linked it to my Ticketmaster account but no tickets are showing yet. Is anyone else in a similar position?
going to see Killers next Tuesday and was able to download my tickets yesterday but I did purchase through Ticketmaster and they were there in my account

I went last night to see the Pet Shop Boys, they were brilliant.
I downloaded two tickets on the Ticketmaster app and then transferred them to the Apple wallet and had no problem getting in. Just scanned the 2 tickets at the entrance. It was similar to my City match day ticket.
Pet Shop Boys in Liverpool last year was brilliant. Much better than I expected. How long did the queue to get in take?

Sorry, another question for those who’ve been already.

I paid a little extra and bought my daughter ‘Backstage Club Access’

It’s a bit unclear on the website. It mentions using ‘Entrance G ‘ But does anybody know if this is an actual dedicated access from the street, or just the entrance to that section once you’ve queued to get in the standard entrance and got inside?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.