The Co-op Live Arena

Are their cloakrooms/ somewhere to leave my coat. I try and not take many things to gigs, but can’t chance the weather.

Sorry, another question for those who’ve been already.

I paid a little extra and bought my daughter ‘Backstage Club Access’

It’s a bit unclear on the website. It mentions using ‘Entrance G ‘ But does anybody know if this is an actual dedicated access from the street, or just the entrance to that section once you’ve queued to get in the standard entrance and got inside?
Hi. We were entrance F for pet shop boys. Entrance G was next to us on Alan Turing side of arena., no queues for G at all., clearly a bit more exclusive, no idea though what happens once you are in though

£8.95 it is that’s more like 9 not 8!
OK, poster above said 8 but either way I not be buying many in there. Don't mind spending on a night out but that's just mad money for a beer. Cheeky fuckers.

OK, poster above said 8 but either way I not be buying many in there. Don't mind spending on a night out but that's just mad money for a beer. Cheeky fuckers.
It is but they way I view it is that id be paying £6 in Manc city Centre so whilst its an absolute rip off, its a £2 premium. Having said that, if it’s as rank as the crap they serve in the stadium i won’t be impressed. What’s the choice in there?

Hi. We were entrance F for pet shop boys. Entrance G was next to us on Alan Turing side of arena., no queues for G at all., clearly a bit more exclusive, no idea though what happens once you are in though

That’s really helpful. Thanks.

Probably because not many can find the G spot??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.