The Co-op Live Arena

Tried to get Springsteen tickets but only ones available in presale included hotels in Manchester and we're priced at over £300+. Can see what will happen with the new hotel when it opens. The whole ticketing scam for concerts needs to be sorted out as getting beyond a joke with the whole dynamic pricing shambles etc.
Me too. Was in the presale when it opened and only 3000 ahead of me in the queue. When it came to my turn only hotel packages available. So on Friday I was on Ticketmaster bang on 10am and this time 4000 ahead of me. Great, I thought. When my turn came the screen showed up loads of blocks but when I started to choose tickets they all went blank. Had to return to the queue with 6000 then ahead of me. When I finally got to choose seats the only options were rear view at £150 a seat. Come on, £150 to look at Bruce's arse all night ? They're taking the piss. I gave up on it - since I saw him at Murrayfield in 2023 and Sunderland last May I can live with the fact that I'll miss the show this time around. The whole system for big gigs nowadays is a joke.

I thought the whole of the outside was covered in LEDs not just the top portion, if they aren’t LEDs black really looks crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.