The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

I'm hearing the black keys on Saturday has also been cancelled, I know quite a few lads that have been on there for a while and they were all scratching their heads at how the fuck it was going to be done in time, and are still wondering how they think it's going to be ready for the new Peter kay dates.

I'm hearing the black keys on Saturday has also been cancelled, I know quite a few lads that have been on there for a while and they were all scratching their heads at how the fuck it was going to be done in time, and are still wondering how they think it's going to be ready for the new Peter kay dates.
Co-op Live web site and the BBC are saying the arena will open with the Black Keys.

A 10k capacity for that event whilst they still test the venue.

Not a great start, fucking idiots.
Us Brits aren't very good at working to deadlines ha

Not a great start, fucking idiots.
Us Brits aren't very good at working to deadlines ha
Infairness we are not bad at working to deadlines, it's the idiots that set ridiculous deadlines that are the problem, its pretty standard nowadays in construction for the unseen top bods to demand the moon on a stick with fuck all chance of it happening.

Attachments

• IMG_0182.jpeg
    IMG_0182.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 99

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.