The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

Round about 3/ 3.30 Sunday seems to be the new go to time for derbies.

I wouldn’t have thought that would cause much issue with a concert.

It’ll be first concert that clashes with a night game, where we’ll see if there’s going to be problems.
Indeed.

Champions league game v one of the other big boys on the same night would be interesting to say the least.

Really enjoyable night, the venue is superb to be honest, the issues with pricing of food and drink is the same everywhere now so I don't let it bother me personally, had a few in the pub beforehand and bought a couple of overpriced cans of Grolsch, rather than queuing for ages we just served ourselves at the fast food chicken thing from the fridges, saw so many just putting cans in their pockets the staff didn't seem to give a shit but I'm not a thief.

Seen Liam 3 times this year and he doesn't fail to put on a performance every time.
Yeah, the drink prices are the only real issue but the AO in town isn't much cheaper. The service at some of the bars wasn't great but still better than the AO on that score. There's a small bar in the middle of the standing area right at the back that I got served quickly at during The Killers gig but later on had run out of beer so I had to go elsewhere.

Totally agree about the venue and the acoustics though - it knocks every other indoor arena I've been to in this country into a cocked hat. I've seen both Liam and The Killers/Travis there now, and next week I'm going to see Kings Of Leon with The Vaccines supporting them so looking forward to that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.