The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

Have you ever seen a major built that finished on time and on budget?

No acts should have been booked or advertised until the place had been completed and thoroughly tested.

Some of the people who have shelled out large sums of money on travel, hotels and tickets should get together and sue the fuck out of whoever is responsible.

Pity Barry Manilow wasn't one of the first acts, saw him in Vegas some years back and he was utter tripe then.

No acts should have been booked or advertised until the place had been completed and thoroughly tested.

Some of the people who have shelled out large sums of money on travel, hotels and tickets should get together and sue the fuck out of whoever is responsible.

Pity Barry Manilow wasn't one of the first acts, saw him in Vegas some years back and he was utter tripe then.
I felt really sort for some of the youngsters last night, they had paid for hotels, travel etc. At least I’ll get my money back for the tickets, they’ve lost their hotel and travel money.

Liam Gallagher’s dates in the last week of June have surely got to be in doubt? If the issue is having to re-screw equipment to the fucking ceiling on top of finishing the build

What an absolute embarrassment, they have tons of acts in the next couple of months alone, they are way off in their predicted timeline.

As others have said these things get forgotten about eventually, but it will be a blot of their reputation for the first year or two until everything has been running smoothly

From the BBC website...

View attachment 116985

If CFG built the thing no wonder bits are falling off it, I can't imagine Soriano has done a days manual work in his life so wtf they were thinking letting him loose on it heaven only knows.
They got Pep in to see if he could work his magic but the brickies just passed bricks along the line, then back again, ad nauseam.

I was wondering if Barry Manilow had to re-schedule, could his fans get free co-op funeral care instead of keeping hold of the tickets? Totally for compensation purposes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.