The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

I can explain how they get those prices, from how Im led to understand these things work. Note explain,not justify.So as I understand it-
The vendor will get the concession from the venue, they will work out what price they want to make a decent profit after costs,say for a pint around £6. The venue though will take around 25% + VAT. The vendor will charge a price that gives them their £6.
A pint sells for £9 the venue take 25 %+ VAT leaving the vendor with their £6.30.
Thequestion is should the venue be taking so much of a cut,it also applies to band merchadise,a T shirt selling for £40 the band will only get £27.50 of that.
From what I understand this is common in most UK venues,including O2 academies, less so in Europe.

Baffling you spend £365m on an arena and then hire out one of the main things that make money on to a vendor. Must work though as they all do it.

Be some sort of package deal soon, £1000 for a meal in the city centre restaurant, a matchday ticket then entry to Chas and Dave (or whoever is popular in the hit parade nowadays) at the Co-op arena

Half and half scarves available too
And flown in and out by drone

Tram display boards on the Ashton line are saying on weds 24th April Peter Kay opens coop live trams will be busier than normal.

Do they know something we don't about the supposed to be opening on Tues 23rd??

Tram display boards on the Ashton line are saying on weds 24th April Peter Kay opens coop live trams will be busier than normal.

Do they know something we don't about the supposed to be opening on Tues 23rd??

I love that they just warn you in advance that it’s going to be a total shit show, rather than, you know, doing something about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.