The coalition has killed the recovery, well done.

fbloke

The UK economy shrank by 0.5% last month.

There were expectations of between .2% and .5% growth but it is far worse than that.

So here's a hearty wel done to all the Conservatives and of course Lib Dem's who tell us that this needs doing.

The economy has been kicked in the bollocks and has nowhere to go, well done.

I would like to make a special mention to George Osbourne who is very, very likely, if this trend continues to have been the biggest failure as a chancellor in the modern era.

tonea2003 said:
we get who we deserve!

I didn't see the box for Con Lib Coalition on the voting slip?

I really should read these things better.

without a dream said:
I can't believe no-one predicted this. Hang on a minute.....

I think anyone with a brain saw this coming so George Osbourne is either a fool or deliberately misled the nation about the impact of his policies.........

fbloke said:
tonea2003 said:
we get who we deserve!

i meant we were in such a clamour to get rid of the previous incumbants
without really thinking of who we might get.
you know and i know we are a coalition in name only.

fbloke said:
without a dream said:
I can't believe no-one predicted this. Hang on a minute.....

I think anyone with a brain saw this coming so George Osbourne is either a fool or deliberately misled the nation about the impact of his policies.........

Well I wouldn't like to cast aspersions on the smug twat but he seems both stupid and more than capable of lying ;)

without a dream said:
fbloke said:

Well I wouldn't like to cast aspersions on the smug twat but he seems both stupid and more than capable of lying ;)

politicians lying? never!

without a dream said:
fbloke said:

You see, you can only really trust a man from Eton can't you. They are so honest.

Built us an Empire they did, and out of the goodness of their hearts. Never made a penny out of the thing, god love 'em!

fbloke said:
tonea2003 said:
we get who we deserve!

This,in a nutshell.
How anybody could seriously contemplate voting for the Liberal Sellouttwats ever again is beyond me.
A party who's leader adamantly ruled out supporting a minority government in pre-election debates,and then jumps into bed with the Tories at the first whiff of a parliamentary portfolio.
We got precisely what absolutely nobody voted for,as it was never on the agenda.
Isn't 'democracy' wonderful?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.