The Cockney Blues Are Coming

Don't see the problem with this

The reason the rags have so many out of towers is because their local fans pissed off when the going got tough or were out priced for a ticket

Most of us blues have thicker skin and have stuck by the club through the shit and will now reap our rewards and this is why the majority will always be either Mancunian or from North West

I don't care.

Football is dead as we once knew it & has been since the birth of the Prem & Champs League imo. Utd built the model for what all clubs want to do, no HAVE to do, in order to compete, as any who try to fund it by other means will be shot down. City are doing what Utd did, but doing it much bigger, faster & better. It will work.

City will end up a bigger version of Utd as far a business goes. That will probably include fanbase in the future as well. Theirs grew very fast due to the Prem & international tv exposure etc. We just have to hope we do it with more class & attract a lower percentage of wankers.

I welcome all fans from everywhere unless they are wankers.

'Price' of success. I see nothing wrong with it. The very second the takeover happened this was inevitable. We are becoming what we've slated United off for years for, but that's a by product of the take over and a very small price to pay for the success we are lapping up. The club as we see it hasn't changed, it's still our Manchester City. The newcomers and those in far foreign fields will see it as their Manchester City, and the two are completely different to both sets of fans.

This is why it makes me laugh when some fans slag untied and Liverpool off for the coverage they get, but then demand that exact same kind of coverage based on our current success. In time all that will get lapped up in the press is us.
Top post mate.

Advertising in newspapers is a way of getting the name out there, and getting name awareness. if it counteracts some of the media slagging, all well and good.

I know a Londoner who probably sees more City games than most who post on here. Who's the fan?

Pete The Badge?

BmkKr4nCAAEmvmm.jpg:large

Dennis Tueart informed a supporters club meeting at Northenden nearly 15 years ago, before we moved into the Etihad, that 35% of our then fan base, was based in the South East. That information was taken from season ticket and ticket sales. It's nothing new, just probably grown some since....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.