The Cockney Blues Are Coming

Was in front of about six cockneys at Wembley, they didn't offer me any jellied eels

I lived with a cockney blue in 80s.. Mad as a hatter and blue through and through. We went to all the london and area games. H e made me a Blue.. RIP Tommy

Not arsed where are fans are from,really I don't care as long as they are loyal and honest and hate the rags,

I've got lots of mates who are blues,and stopped going years ago,I wish they would start going again!

I'll be taking my young cockney nephew to his first game soon. I married a lass with a family full of match going Millwall fans, but because I - and his cooler older cousin - support the Blues, he has declared his love for City and is now the only (proud) blue in his school.
I have told him what delights he has to look forward to and he can't wait to sit on the wall opposite Tony's chippy and have chips and gravy (muffin optional!).
The Church of City is a broad one and we should welcome all.

Met some lads from Colchester in Seville. Cracking lads too. Seasoncard holders that travel the country and have done for many years. I have utmost respect for that sort of commitment.
Its an effort for me to go the home games sometimes and travel 20miles. I always do but sometimes its chore.On a par with going to work." I dont really want to but feel oblidged"
The away games however thats different story!! Proper days out

Pete The Badge?

BmkKr4nCAAEmvmm.jpg:large
Helen the bell..now Pete..I nominate him to be our super fan..he should be celeb status..remember him home and away back in the late70's early 80's

The stadium is growing, there is enough room to accomodate more fans regardless of where they are from. It's when you hear about 'newer' fans getting priority over long serving fans that riles me. Where you're born isn't as important as how many games you've been too.

Not a problem for me. I haven't lived in Manchester since 1975. Parents moved to London soon after that, so what choice did I have? It doesn't matter where supporters come from, the world has shrunk since the good old days, and getting to games now is far easier/quicker than it used to be (I expect someone will disagree). Blues are everywhere now and so they should be, spread the love. Proud to be a Blue, proud to be a Manc. Except I don't sound like one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.