The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

Vincente Del Bosque looking uncannily like Gordon Kaye off Alllo Allo - I'm sure some tetchy person can get the photos up

Caveman said:
Eccles Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Now that was pride!

England's overpaid, overhyped players could take a lesson from that!!
The bitter bitter fans from all the top Prem sides could too. A lot are a disgrace to the integrity of Interbational football which the Brazilian public have given us a sample of.
I'm not bitter but I'd swap England winning the World Cup for 6 wins from our opening 6 prem fixtures.

Caveman said:
The commentator knows the score; "in the big games, turn the music down, let the people take over"...fucking bang on mate!

When you've got that kind of passion for the game you don't need fireworks, banners or Sky Sports to hype it up. The game speaks for itself. Take away the cameras, journalists, corporate boxes etc and you'd still fill every one of those seats.
Spain are a good team, but when it comes to a few of their players, the likes of Torres for example, hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.
And that's what it's been like for this tournament. They have the ability, they are are a mile better than any other team in the tournament they're just not putting in the work. With winning comes complacency.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.