The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

andrewmswift said:
looks like brazil get to hack and shove and manhandle without a call

ref has his orders handed down surely

-- Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:15 pm --

GET THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT PIECE OF FUCKHEAD BRAZIL WANKERS
What game are you watching?

SWP's back said:
Caveman said:
Eccles Blue said:
England's overpaid, overhyped players could take a lesson from that!!
The bitter bitter fans from all the top Prem sides could too. A lot are a disgrace to the integrity of Interbational football which the Brazilian public have given us a sample of.
I'm not bitter but I'd swap England winning the World Cup for 6 wins from our opening 6 prem fixtures.
(It's not everyone.)

So would I, but that's slightly different.

It's the not being able to see past a rivalry with another club so United and Liverpool fans in particular in the 90s started all this "I hate England" "I want England to lose" bull shit. It's fed on from there with the London clubs and more recently with us. No matter how anyone paints it, it's sad as fuck.

Looking/listening to Brazil's fans here, you'd think there were no rivalries in Brazil but people die in their club v club duels over there. Yet they can get behind their country.

malg said:
Really, really don't like Neymar.
Get the foul, get up and get on with it. But no, he makes the most embarassing meal out of every single tackle on him, Kompany would kill him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.