The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

supercrystal7 said:
SWP's back said:
supercrystal7 said:
Lol. Yeh Spain are worse than Barca, Italy are worse than Juventus and Germany are worse than Bayern.
Yes.

Italy are worse than Barca, Bayern and Madrid for sure.

The only one that could be argued as being better than club sides are Spain but messi still trumps that.

I did not compare Italy to Barca, Bayern and Madrid. I said Italy are better than the Italian champions and one of the best teams in Europe probably top 6/7.

Germany are better than Bayern, the best team in Europe. Spain are better than Barca and Messi does not top anything. Barca have beat Milan this year and no one else of note. How about Argentina and Holland?
I don't care what you compared earlier in the thread. You asked if anyone thought club sides were better than national teams and the answer is yes, they are.

City, United, Chelsea and Arsenal are all better than England.

Bayern are better than Germany.

All 4 CL semi finalists are better than all bar Spain in my opinion.

SWP's back said:
supercrystal7 said:
SWP's back said:
Yes.

Italy are worse than Barca, Bayern and Madrid for sure.

The only one that could be argued as being better than club sides are Spain but messi still trumps that.

I did not compare Italy to Barca, Bayern and Madrid. I said Italy are better than the Italian champions and one of the best teams in Europe probably top 6/7.

Germany are better than Bayern, the best team in Europe. Spain are better than Barca and Messi does not top anything. Barca have beat Milan this year and no one else of note. How about Argentina and Holland?
I don't care what you compared earlier in the thread. You asked if anyone thought club sides were better than national teams and the answer is yes, they are.

City, United, Chelsea and Arsenal are all better than England.

Bayern are better than Germany.

All 4 CL semi finalists are better than all bar Spain in my opinion.

England are the only exception. In every other country the national team is better than the best club side.

How are all four CL finalist better than Germany? It's embarrassing to claim Dortmund are better than Germany. They are just the German B team.

EDIT
Germany are literally superior or equal to Dortmund in EVERY position except Lewandsoki.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.