The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

TCIB said:
I don't think you can claim Germany are better than Bayern as a given tbh.

2-0

Bayern are bwtter thqn the german national team... they are basically germany with alaba, robben, ribery qnd javi martinez added on. Really at what position are bayern weaker than the german national team?

supercrystal7 said:
SWP's back said:
supercrystal7 said:
I did not compare Italy to Barca, Bayern and Madrid. I said Italy are better than the Italian champions and one of the best teams in Europe probably top 6/7.

Germany are better than Bayern, the best team in Europe. Spain are better than Barca and Messi does not top anything. Barca have beat Milan this year and no one else of note. How about Argentina and Holland?
I don't care what you compared earlier in the thread. You asked if anyone thought club sides were better than national teams and the answer is yes, they are.

City, United, Chelsea and Arsenal are all better than England.

Bayern are better than Germany.

All 4 CL semi finalists are better than all bar Spain in my opinion.

England are the only exception. In every other country the national team is better than the best club side.

How are all four CL finalist better than Germany? It's embarrassing to claim Dortmund are better than Germany. They are just the German B team.

EDIT
Germany are literally superior or equal to Dortmund in EVERY position except Lewandsoki.
Not as a team they aren't.

AIQ88 said:
TCIB said:

2-0

Bayern are bwtter thqn the german national team... they are basically germany with alaba, robben, ribery qnd javi martinez added on. Really at what position are bayern weaker than the german national team?

You seem to forget that the German national team has Reus better than Robben, Ozil, Kheidera, Hummels, Gotze etc. The only area where Bayern lose out is with Schmelzer in for Alaba.

People praise Dortmund so much, but what nationality do you think Gotze, Bender, Gundogan, Hummels and Reus are?

AIQ88 said:
TCIB said:

2-0

Exactly

SWP's back said:
AIQ88 said:
TCIB said:

2-0

Exactly

Look at my reply to that. Do you really think Robben is still better than Reus? Ribery better than Ozil? The Robben love is hilarious, because for most of the season he could not even get into the team ahead of Kroos another German player.

The German team is just a combination of the Dortmund and Bayern ones, with a couple of Madrid players. Gelling as a team is not a problem. Germany's problem has been Spain, for the most part, but the German players are slightly better in 2013 than they were in 2012.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.