The Conservative Party/Government

Scott Benton needs sacking, we can't have people that holds these views in parliament (deleted it now).

He gets BBC contracts, but isn't an employee.

If he was an employee, current BBC rules would have him liable to disciplinary action.

People are allowed to have opinions. About anything.

You don’t need to agree with them. You could even try and engage with him if you wanted to try to change his mind.

What has him tweeting after a by-election got to do with morality?

Why can’t people who work in the media be able to use social media? That’s just a weird request.

Which professions do you deem should be allowed to post on social media?
Oh coke on AHT
Neville wants to me a modern day Winston Churchill and preach politics when all he's ever been is an average right back who's been lucky enough to get a gig at sky sports.
The guys a boring idiot.
Like I said before give him the PM job and sack Boris. He's a nob

Oh coke on AHT
Neville wants to me a modern day Winston Churchill and preach politics when all he's ever been is an average right back who's been lucky enough to get a gig at sky sports.
The guys a boring idiot.
Like I said before give him the PM job and sack Boris. He's a nob
Huh? Could you make it Pepsi Max?

No he doesn’t. He thinks Johnson is a corrupt prick. He’s right.

He did pretty well for an average player and obviously does alright at Sky, otherwise they’d sack him.

You find him boring. This is the crux of why you don’t want him tweeting. You could unfollow him if he offends you so much.

He doesn’t want the PM job, but I do agree with you that Boris should be sacked as he is a nob.

Huh? Could you make it Pepsi Max?

No he doesn’t. He thinks Johnson is a corrupt prick. He’s right.

He did pretty well for an average player and obviously does alright at Sky, otherwise they’d sack him.

You find him boring. This is the crux of why you don’t want him tweeting. You could unfollow him if he offends you so much.

He doesn’t want the PM job, but I do agree with you that Boris should be sacked as he is a nob.
Think anyone could do a better job than Doris
Anyway I'm going back to my book and cricket
I bid you goodnight

They seem happy to lose the farming vote.

EFRA select committee said they should allow in more seasonal workers and reduce the English language standard required (e.g.) to pack chicken, and cut meat.

Govt response (probably Home Office led rather than DEFRA) "wholly inadequate". "Automate, employ local people." They just don't get it. Ireland is recruiting meat cutters from Brazil.

What Rees-Mogg is claiming is also false.

For developing countries, free trade can be damaging. As a result of opening up their borders to free trade, infant industries within an LEDC (Less Economically Developed Country) often find themselves unable to compete with better established TNC’s (Trans-National Corporations), and so end up going out of business, while the TNC’s themselves often operate in an exploitative manner, introducing a sweatshop culture into the economy. Many observers of this process might therefore deem it to be intrinsically immoral.

Economies that resist implementing free trade in a wholesale manner (for example, by not privatising state enterprises that deliver essential services, or keeping import tariffs to protect their infant industries) often perform better economically.

Last edited:
FVZMhXoWUAECrNk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.