The Conservative Party

I said she won't be in post come Spring. This really is a clusterfuck of a parliament/government.

My genuine problem is, whilst Starmer appears okayish, the group of muppets he has sitting behind him are unbelievably incompetent. There is only one Labour MP I would put any faith is and that's Chris Bryant.... very sad times ahead.
How do you know?
The Tories have been in power for 12 years so most of the opposition front bench have not had senior ministerial jobs before.

How do you know?
The Tories have been in power for 12 years so most of the opposition front bench have not had senior ministerial jobs before.
.... and you can see why, they are unelectable and totally incompetent.

If they were competent, they'd have shifted this tory government out two or three elections ago. Sorry mate, they're a very very poor opposition

I said she won't be in post come Spring. This really is a clusterfuck of a parliament/government.

My genuine problem is, whilst Starmer appears okayish, the group of muppets he has sitting behind him are unbelievably incompetent. There is only one Labour MP I would put any faith is and that's Chris Bryant.... very sad times ahead.

Rachel Reeves, Ed Milliband, Yvette Cooper, Lucy Powell, Wes Streeting, John Healy et al., are undoubtedly competent.

As for Chris Bryant....he's made several mistakes even in his relatively minor roles. Let's also not forget claiming expenses to rent a property in London for several years even though he already had a home in the capital.

If they were competent, they'd have shifted this tory government out two or three elections ago. Sorry mate, they're a very very poor opposition
That may have been true previously, not sure they can be considered unelectable now. If there is a GE in the next year I think they will be the biggest party , a majority maybe not because they won’t win enough Scottish seats, but probably the main party in a coalition government. Then again the shambles we have now may lead to a bigger tory meltdown than we think.

That may have been true previously, not sure they can be considered unelectable now. If there is a GE in the next year I think they will be the biggest party , a majority maybe not because they won’t win enough Scottish seats, but probably the main party in a coalition government. Then again the shambles we have now may lead to a bigger tory meltdown than we think.
The only reason they are possibly electable is down to the fact the Conservatives are equally unelectable so I agree with your proposition.

But my god, what a shit state of affairs we have in our country today, just how low will the bar go?

Yeah, there's Tory governments. Many great achievements in my time under Toryism. Reversing the malaise after the 70s. The work towards Good Friday Agreement. Erm.... Ok. That's about it for me. Steady growth and prosperity in the 90s and 00s under Labour was more appreciable than the roller coaster of the 80s to 91. Cameron, prat. Not a disaster for the country.

I can't compare any of them to Tories since the referendum. This is just grave mistake after grave mistake. Less and less intelligence and honesty. Just arrogant idiots, paying off every greedy fucker hanging around the party with massive sums. They really look so incredibly naive as to how money is made. Like they were put there as patsies so others could get what they wanted. This lot don't even have Boris' capability to sell the odd reversal of a disaster as a major coup.

For the two most recent elections Corbyn was leader which made the competence of his shadow cabinet irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.