The Conservative Party/Government

63 of the bastards stepping down at the next GE ( AND GROWING ) they know they are fucked and won't face the medicine on Election Day. Of course as a sitting MP there is a recognition factor that can help your party retain seats even in adverse circumstances. None of that 63 give a flying fuck for their Party. Cowards. The longer he hangs on the nearer Sunak gets to 100 standing down and total and utter humiliation.
Wonder if you government or similar could do analysis on those 63 areas and see how many are way behind in the polls and are jumping ship so they don't have to lose. I suspect it's the vast majority.

there seems to be rather a large pre-occupation with the decimation of the Conservative Party at the next Gen Election, without much consideration being given to where those votes are going.

There is a clear partial swap to Reform, and there should be some worry about what this means for UK policy in 2025 onwards.

1711537588502.png

1711537657741.png

Wonder if you government or similar could do analysis on those 63 areas and see how many are way behind in the polls and are jumping ship so they don't have to lose. I suspect it's the vast majority.

Yeah but the thing to factor in is ego. Quite a few of them will be the 2019 intake who were probably proud to be elected and also quite a few have been MP's for a long time. The latter may just be exhausted by it all or have hit retirement age but for each and every one of them their ego cannot withstand their defeat being announced in the early hours at their local sports hall.

Remember this charmer?

I am not a gambler but even I know its probably pointless at this stage contacting Ladbrookes for the odds on a labour win

This is like a beautiful woman saying she wants you to make love to her but won't agree a date to do so.

I think I'd go blind if the Tories lost over 500 seats.

Oh I think it is - Sunak can't change anything and is terrified of the humiliation now.
well i would tend to agree, it seems we are wandering to an inevitable conclusion, but i predict a further rise in Reform voters plus a slight rebound for Tory voters. I think Labour will contract a touch, tis the way with elections, things tighten up again once it comes to the actual vote. Get a free tenner for every 70 if you like!

well i would tend to agree, it seems we are wandering to an inevitable conclusion, but i predict a further rise in Reform voters plus a slight rebound for Tory voters. I think Labour will contract a touch, tis the way with elections, things tighten up again once it comes to the actual vote. Get a free tenner for every 70 if you like!
Do you think the Reform party will still exist in 2026?

Do you think the Reform party will still exist in 2026?
Yes i do, but to me their apex vote share will be this election, but the knock on effect to the Conservative Party will be large, as they try to win back their voters (probably by appointing Farage as leader)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.