The Conservative Party/Government

Looking like another budget later in the year in a final gasp for votes. I was beginning to worry about my pension pot. I suspect they were thinking of attacking that to claw back some money from the triple lock but that would just about finish the FOC voters.

Expect the tax free 25% to go ........ withdraw it as soon as you can and invest elsewhere (not that Im giving you any financial advice)

Good. I hope they're wiped out, effaced completely from the political map. It's the least they deserve after 15 years of maltreatment.
I’m looking forward to a night of well deserved retribution for the lies they have told and the things that they’ve done to us and our country.
The faces and the excuses make it worth staying up all night.

there seems to be rather a large pre-occupation with the decimation of the Conservative Party at the next Gen Election, without much consideration being given to where those votes are going.

There is a clear partial swap to Reform, and there should be some worry about what this means for UK policy in 2025 onwards.

View attachment 111832

View attachment 111833
UKIP percentage still far too high.

It’s more a party for the midlife crisis/fathers for justice type people that aren’t really politically active, but have populist views.

They'll always be around in the background, but should never be near power as most of their policies are destructive, rather than constructive.
It’s a party for thick people. Let’s be honest. Thick people usually don’t have a brain developed enough for empathy so the policies are basically anti-empathy.

Vote for your right to be a **** , in a nutshell.

It’s a party for thick people. Let’s be honest. Thick people usually don’t have a brain developed enough for empathy so the policies are basically anti-empathy.

Vote for your right to be a **** , in a nutshell.

It's for patriots and people with that never say die bulldog spirit, you just wouldn't understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.