The Conservative Party/Government

They must be so proud, my neighbour had to go to A&E last week, she waited 12 hours to be seen, they then decided she need to go to another hospital for an operation, it was a 13 hour wait for an ambulance or make your own way there, she did the had to wait another 10 hours for a bed for an emergency operation! She said it was like a warzone, people on the floor in corridors etc. There are too many sick people and nit enough staff or places for them, nevermind Rishi I’m sure your private healthcare along with your wanker mates will be fine when we kick you the fuck out.

They must be so proud, my neighbour had to go to A&E last week, she waited 12 hours to be seen, they then decided she need to go to another hospital for an operation, it was a 13 hour wait for an ambulance or make your own way there, she did the had to wait another 10 hours for a bed for an emergency operation! She said it was like a warzone, people on the floor in corridors etc. There are too many sick people and nit enough staff or places for them, nevermind Rishi I’m sure your private healthcare along with your wanker mates will be fine when we kick you the fuck out.
Notice how the conversations around the NHS, schools, polluting our waterways, etc. are never heard.

They‘ve destroyed this country and have nothing more than rhetoric when it comes to the real issues that we face.

Fucking cunts!

its her job to facilitate not offer critique

She critiques all the fuckin’ time. I had to turn off the BBC News coverage of the results on Thursday night and watch some random Twitch streamer instead because she was pissing me off.

Whenever it was Dimbleby or Edwards they would remain neutral and facilitate as you suggest - even though I think Dimbleby is probably conservative (I don’t know for sure), he never bothered me with his approach. I never even noticed they were there.

LK constantly editorialises the results as they come in “this looks bad for Labour doesn’t it?”, “Lib Dems not performing as strongly as they would have hoped?” She bends over backwards to find ways to critique all the parties equally which is false balance when you have a set of election results where two parties have made massive gains and one has gained 4 councillors out of over 2,000 elections.

What she does is the same as when somebody invites a climate scientist and flat-earther onto a show about climate change, and uses half of the time telling the climate scientist that they “must be worried about the accuracy of the work in their field.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.