The Conservative Party

It would also be destructive for the tory party.....

Basically time is running out for them and the date of the election is the last big call they will make. Summer has always been avoided in the past but I don't see any big advantage in waiting for colder darker evenings (the reason you normally get).

I'd imagine the biggest factor is mps and ministers hanging on to the pay cheques as long as possible.

I'm not sure the date is going to make that much difference to the outcome; I suspect only relatively few are desperate for that last 20k, and they're probably the ones who aren't considered important.

The theory last night was that they actually have some good news (for a very narrow definition of good news) that they can use.

I suppose it depends on whether they expect any other good news, or at least no-worse news.

I'm an open borders poster and don't consider any job menial.
Pretty sure we have work permits, checks and requirements already

Yeah, menial work is a valid description and a recognised explanation for unskilled low paid work, but you know that, just because you don't consider some jobs menial it doesn't mean you're right.

People have actually posted on here numerous times that we need people to do unskilled menial work, you know bring people in to work for very low money and in some cases be at the mercy of gang bosses, but that's OK is it?

In 2022 we had a figure of 720,000 net migration some of the open border types want more and I suspect the country by and large just doesn't agree with you.

Yeah, menial work is a valid description and a recognised explanation for unskilled low paid work, but you know that, just because you don't consider some jobs menial it doesn't mean you're right.
It's also derogatory, but you know that as well
People have actually posted on here numerous times that we need people to do unskilled menial work, you know bring people in to work for very low money and in some cases be at the mercy of gang bosses, but that's OK is it?
Is that 'gaslighting'?
Anyone working legally gets minimum wage at the very least. Of course i dont think 'gang bosses' are ok, but again, you probably knew that as well
In 2022 we had a figure of 720,000 net migration some of the open border types want more and I suspect the country by and large just doesn't agree with you.

It's also derogatory, but you know that as well

Is that 'gaslighting'?
Anyone working legally gets minimum wage at the very least. Of course i dont think 'gang bosses' are ok, but again, you probably knew that as well

It's not derogatory at all it's actually a word to describe unskilled low paid work, it's even in the dictionary.

Saying all this I don't expect you would agree with my views on immigration considering you are open borders so there isn't a point continuing if the word "Menial" is even contentious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.