The Conservative Party/Government

Can you imagine the quality of candidates willing to stand for this chaotic shower of losers?

Mr Sid Bonkers.
Mr A. Hilter.
Mr I.M. Obsessive.
Mr R.A. Cyst.
Mr Frankly-Barking.
Lt. Col. Chuffton-Looney (Retired. Boer War Veteran.)

They’re all already standing for Reform aren’t they? ;)

I didn’t really think it before but this really could be a complete wipe out for the conservatives. They’ve completely lost who they’re even standing for, they seem to think it is the portion of the vote that has already gone to remain anyway.

It’s that bad it feels intentional.

They’re all already standing for Reform aren’t they? ;)

I didn’t really think it before but this really could be a complete wipe out for the conservatives. They’ve completely lost who they’re even standing for, they seem to think it is the portion of the vote that has already gone to remain anyway.

It’s that bad it feels intentional.
Agree. It seems like there is minimal interest and those that are interested are all clamouring to shit on the tories. The shit coming at them from both left and right. The only downside is the threat that reform win a material number of seats.

I'd love to see the tories implode and get double digit seats. But on balance there does come a point where I want tories to beat remain. I'm not losing sleep on it but reform and those types of arseholes are a real threat.

Agree. It seems like there is minimal interest Nd those that are interest are all clamouring t shut on the tories. The shit coming anthem from both left and right. They only downside is the threat that reform win a material number of seats.

I'd love to see the tories implode and get double digit seats. But on balance there does come a point where I want tories to beat remain. I'm nit losing sleep on it but reform and thise types of arseholes are a real threat.

They’ll never have enough votes to be anything but a small party in parliament though, if at all.

He‘s just randomly challenged Sunak to a TV debate on immigration.

Honestly, that could be quite big.

Farage is just about the only thing that could split the vote on the right even further.

If Reform get 15% of people to vote for them, then we're not just talking 1997 for the Tories. We could be talking H. H. Asquith 1918 Liberal Party.

Honestly, that could be quite big.

Farage is just about the only thing that could split the vote on the right even further.

If Reform get 15% of people to vote for them, then we're not just talking 1997 for the Tories. We could be talking H. H. Asquith 1908 Liberal Party.
Only if Sunak is mad enough to accept or even acknowledge Farage.

He’s not standing.

Only if Sunak is mad enough to accept or even acknowledge Farage.

He’s not standing.

I'm not so sure it matters. Sunak 100% won't accept the offer, but this is the first indication we've had that Farage is going to be active in the campaign and not just leave Tice to be the front-man.

If Farage is determined to be a thorn in the side of Sunak, then he can do damage whether he's on a stage with him or not. Loathe him as I do, he's a much bigger pull at the ballot box than Tice.

I'm not so sure it matters. Sunak 100% won't accept the offer, but this is the first indication we've had that Farage is going to be active in the campaign and not just leave Tice to be the front-man.

If Farage is determined to be a thorn in the side of Sunak, then he can do damage whether he's on a stage with him or not. Loathe him as I do, he's a much bigger pull at the ballot box than Tice.
True, but all it will do is split that share of the vote and probably minimise their number of seats to its lowest possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.