The Conservative Party/Government

The Tories have truly fucked this country up. I only hope it is not beyond the point of recovery
It will take a lot of hard work, and it will also need the British public to wake up and accept reality. There is no magic way out of this mess, but having a big slice of the electorate who are totally delusional does not help.

It will take a lot of hard work, and it will also need the British public to wake up and accept reality. There is no magic way out of this mess, but having a big slice of the electorate who are totally delusional does not help.
I sincerely hope Labour expose everything the Tories have done to fuck this country up, naming and shaming each individual, before hauling them before the courts

But the very rich, have done very well, thank you very much.
Wealth creators if you will, wealth creators. Never entirely sure for whom they create the wealth, other than themselves. Of course, we also need remember that, much like the myth of the ravens at the Tower of London, the fortress will fall should they ever leave...

which is why this morning they are polling at 18% their lowest EVER - even Mayday is off

I saw the poll this morning.

18%.

Fuck me.

I've been doing a bit of research. Anybody who reads my posts here knows I have an unhealthy obsession with polling. I've gone all the way back through every single opinion poll since 1945.

There is one poll conducted in that entire time that was worse than this. Also by People Polling, during the febrility after the Liz Truss budget. Had them on 14% - immediately bounced back when she was canned.

Out of thousands of opinion polls conducted - it is worse than the Brexit debacle of May 2019 (lowest they polled then was 20%). It is worse than the lowest point of the Major government in 1995 (worst they polled then was 18.5%). It's a hell of a lot worse by a margin than anything before that from the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s.

Thing is - it isn't about the Leader any more, it is about the party. This is truly existential. They are beyond fucked. If a poll like that came to pass in an election, then they wouldn't even be the opposition. It would radically change the shape of politics in this country.

I saw the poll this morning.

18%.

Fuck me.

I've been doing a bit of research. Anybody who reads my posts here knows I have an unhealthy obsession with polling. I've gone all the way back through every single opinion poll since 1945.

There is one poll conducted in that entire time that was worse than this. Also by People Polling, during the febrility after the Liz Truss budget. Had them on 14% - immediately bounced back when she was canned.

Out of thousands of opinion polls conducted - it is worse than the Brexit debacle of May 2019 (lowest they polled then was 20%). It is worse than the lowest point of the Major government in 1995 (worst they polled then was 18.5%). It's a hell of a lot worse by a margin than anything before that from the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s.

Thing is - it isn't about the Leader any more, it is about the party. This is truly existential. They are beyond fucked. If a poll like that came to pass in an election, then they wouldn't even be the opposition. It would radically change the shape of politics in this country.
Wowser.

Eat shit tories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.