The Conservative Party

I take it we can comfortably assume a Harrods plastic bag costs more than 30p never mind the contents
Aye, and I've probably paid for the fucker as well.

He's the Tory MP for one of the most economically deprived constituencies in Nottinghamshire. I'm surprised no one has slapped him on the station yet.

I get so wound up by the narrative being spouted by the Tories that Johnson got all the big calls right in dealing with COVID.

Just wish the interviewers would front them up and say such as:-

1. Failing to close our borders early enough despite being warned by Europe.
2. Allowing the Cheltenham race festival and the dippers European game to continue.
3. Wasting billions on PPE that was not fit for purpose.
4. Discharging elderly patients from hospitals with COVID and putting them in nursing homes, despite warnings of asymptomatic carriers.
5 Late in getting OPE to where it was needed.
6. Breaking lockdown to allow Christmas gatherings resulting in thousands of predicable deaths.
7. Not leading by example in adhering to lockdown laws, but knowingly holding illegal gatherings in Downing Street and Whitehall.

He can only take credit for the vaccination roll out.

Hardly an even contest
The rapid vaccine roll out was only possible because AZ prioritised the UK and broke its contract with the EU.

I take it we can comfortably assume a Harrods plastic bag costs more than 30p never mind the contents

Harrods don’t use plastic carry bags … they use paper type ones and they’re “free”. In the same way a Louis Vuitton carry bag is “free”. The contents on the other hand….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.