The Conservative Party

And there is no doubt that Bonehead now has multiple fines and the far right wing press will be trying to say Bonehead and Starmer are the same.

I was curious about the “far right wing” press comment - no doubt we have more right leaning press than left leaning. I found this article a bit interesting

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2017/03/07/how-left-or-right-wing-are-uks-newspapers

Most notably the view of press based on your political leanings. I was a little surprised that some on the far left / fairly left perceived the mirror and guardian as very right wing. I’m presuming those of a very left leaning ideology that said the daily Mail was very left wing didn’t understand the question! I was a bit surprised the daily Mail was seen as more right wing than the express I don’t read either but I’ve always perceived the express as being very anti anything that is a bit different always trying to stoke fear into its readership.

1C5E86A0-3FD2-4E14-A977-4E6991B32A5F.png

Attachments

• DC0B24CC-4824-4548-BEF0-9811E8F83D21.png
    DC0B24CC-4824-4548-BEF0-9811E8F83D21.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.