The Conservative Party

It really is just the hard-right of the party that is propping him up and control of the 1922 Committee is imperative for both sides. Don't wish to be vulgar, but the brain pool from which to draw a Cabinet is evaporating, so the quality of Government will only get even worse. Imagine that!
Brain pool! that's rather an optimistic turn of phrase, even before any resignations.

I wouldn't mind betting our family pet springer is slightly more intelligent than Dominic Rab and definitely more intelligent than Dorries.

So his story is now that he forgot about Pincher's prior offences and that's why he made him deputy speaker.

Why the fuck are no journalists asking the obvious question, which is that he wasn't the only person who knew. The civil servants in number 10 and the foreign office would have known, the party leadership would have known.

It's simply not credible that Johnson wasn't reminded of Pincher's record.

I cant believe the accusation and resignations are based on the fact that he lied... And not that Boris is now also an enabler of sexual predation whilst in govn. Truly truly shocking imo.

The Police had two ways to go - they could have done Fred West for tax fiddling doing jobs cash in hand but thankfully pursued him for the more serious sexually motivated crimes that were also a bit murderery

I cant believe the resignations are based on the fact that he lied (Again)... And not that Boris is now also an enabler of sexual predation whilst in govn. Truly truly shocking imo.

I suspect much of it is that he's lied to the ministers who've been sent out to support him in the media (Quince, Raab). I think they would consider that to be crossing the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.