The Conservative Party

I believed at one time that I could never despise a Conservative politician as much as I despised Thatcher. However, with hindsight, this buffoon is worse in my opinion. One of the things that boils my piss about Putin is his absolutely shamefaced lying, and Johnson is the same in that respect, no shame. He will hopefully be gone tomorrow, but who will replace him god only knows. How did we end up in this position where these fuckwits keep getting re-elected ?

I believed at one time that I could never despise a Conservative politician as much as I despised Thatcher. However, with hindsight, this buffoon is worse in my opinion. One of the things that boils my piss about Putin is his absolutely shamefaced lying, and Johnson is the same in that respect, no shame. He will hopefully be gone tomorrow, but who will replace him god only knows. How did we end up in this position where these fuckwits keep getting re-elected ?

That's the problem with most politicians. They're usually very wealthy and while they will shamelessly pocket every single penny they can they don't need the money to survive. For a buffoon like Johnson he sees it as a jolly jape. He's a spoilt overgrown kid who will never grow up, it's all a game to him. I have no doubt he's laughing his bollocks off and taking bets with his chums just how much he can get away with before he's booted out of office.

It’s embarrassing that our country is being ran by this lot, and I say ran loosely
I listened to an american podcast the other day, it was about American soccer. But at one point it cropped up about buying aged English players and they started joking about the state of English honesty and dealing with English clubs given our current standing in the world...

All just banter but obviously there's a view of us from the outside and Boris is responsible for that imo. I've never seen us viewed like that, it used to be posh, proper, stuck up, boring. But now its liars and cheats.

Maybe Europe see us in a better li....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.