The Conservative Party

Of course.

But this is why there is a huge trust issue with the electorate and why "they are all the same".

The system needs changing.
That will be for our future generations to sort out though.
Good grief. All the same? Get a grip of reality - Johnson is uniquely different but everyone who got him where he is shares the blame. You might as well say the electors are all the same.

Good grief. All the same? Get a grip of reality - Johnson is uniquely different but everyone who got him where he is shares the blame. You might as well say the electors are all the same.

Dunno what point you're making here Vic.

I'm not claiming they are all the same.

That's why I used quotation marks for the oft repeated claim in my comment.

Dunno what point you're making here Vic.

I'm not claiming they are all the same.

That's why I used quotation marks for the oft repeated claim in my comment.
Hmm...

You didn't put "huge trust issue with the electorate" in quotes.

So long as we agree that Tories are uniquely verminous and venal.

Hmm...

You didn't put "huge trust issue with the electorate" in quotes.

So long as we agree that Tories are uniquely verminous and venal.

But surely there is a huge trust issue with a big proportion of people who don't turn out to vote, because" they are all the same",or "in it for themselves"?

What would be helpful,would be to elect people who aren't verminous or venal.
Hopefully that will happen soon.

Unfortunately a right wing dominated, written media especially,are quite happy to make it look like "they are all the same".
So no easy task.

All very well the tories playing the ‘personality’ card with him, but when you put all your eggs in one Johnson shaped basket then the handles fall off and the bottom falls out they’ve only got themselves to blame when the yolks are all over their expensive hand made brogues.
And all of these resignations talking about integrity all of a sudden. Javid ‘walking the tightrope between loyalty and integrity.’ What does that even mean. Absolute bollocks. All designed to save their own skin. Sweet Jesus Mary and the donkey, how can anyone be surprised, what did they expect. They and the electorate knew what they were buying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.