The Conservative Party

Unfortunately we have another two years to endure of this lot. Even if they are thrown out after that it will take years and years and a lot of money to right this sinking ship.

Unfortunately we have another two years to endure of this lot. Even if they are thrown out after that it will take years and years and a lot of money to right this sinking ship.

That's what I mean by vandalism - look at something as seemingly simple as renationalising the railways, and make it much much more expensive.

I'm sure that the people behind the MPs have decided that the next GE is a dead loss, and as a result they will be looking for maximum change which Labour will not be able to undo easily.

Fuck me they really are milking this contest.

The vote has closed, yet rather than tell us the result sent a stooge from each side up to say how good their mate it.

Too late. Tell us Truss won and we can start preparing for the shitshow she's about to produce.

So we have to lizzys in charge of the nation..a return to the British empire me thinks..

So she in now PM,

Don't like her one bit, the fact that when the result was announced she totally blanked Sunak dispite walking past him shows me what a **** she is.

Mark my words, nothing will change with her in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.