The Conservative Party

Your assumption that the Tories will enact anything to help the poorest is naive to say the least ....they propose to help everyone who pays more than £2500 on power and heating helps nobody but those that were paying more than that last year. ....... so if your bill was £7500 ... you get a reduction to £2500 ... if you were paying less than £2500 you get an increase ... Get it yet? .

lol ..... open your eyes and your brain
Think you’ve got that wrong. £2500 is for typical usage. The real cap applies to unit costs which will be 10.3p per kWh for gas and 34p for electricity. Rises of 40% and 20% respectively. There’s a small rise to standing charges as well.

Your assumption that the Tories will enact anything to help the poorest is naive to say the least ....they propose to help everyone who pays more than £2500 on power and heating helps nobody but those that were paying more than that last year. ....... so if your bill was £7500 ... you get a reduction to £2500 ... if you were paying less than £2500 you get an increase ... Get it yet? .

i didn't assume anything, but it looks as if you did?

Did you see the comments of shock that John Redwood had said something intelligent yesterday when he advocated doing just that (putting the conference off)?
No i didn't, can you pls clarify, was it shock at something sensible from Redwood, or shock that they should postpone the pat on the back exercises that are the conferences?

So most benefit to people in big (and expensive) houses...

Do the second (and third) home owners get it on each house?

So most benefit to people in big (and expensive) houses...

Do the second (and third) home owners get it on each house?
Not necessarily. I used to work with someone from Wythenshawe who had to have the heating on 3 hours before she got home all year round.

She’ll definitely be benefiting from this cap.

Probably shunned the collection plate.

My mistake it was Oxford not Norwich - Police claim to be still engaging with him he says he has heard nowt - Patels anti-everything I hate law is unworkable - if its about what a copper at the time feels it may represent or what might happen or not etc its so loose the Police cannot tell someone they want to arrest what they are arresting them for and under what section ( whish will be recorded ) and present that to a custody sergeant who may not agree and refuse to hold the arrested person in custody and then present that to the CPS with clarity that they will accept the case as one in the public interest to prosecute. Don't forget that at then end of the chain is a Home Sec you have to have faith in to back you with a legal interpretation that will get the job done - that has just passed to the junior solicitor that is Suella ( made up name ) Braverman who is now home sec. If you have your wits about you then you have to understand that you have zero support from above

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.