The Conservative Party

I like her as a politician.
None of our concern I know but she comes across well and although it does seem to some to be a one issue party, she puts her case forward quite clearly and unwaveringly. Far more coherent an argument than what is thrown back at her, because you know it is a cause she is serious about.

Outside looking in again, but those trying to undermine her seem to me not to be as concerned about Scotland or the reasons she illuminates for independence, but more interested in saying you won’t survive without us, we’re hanging on to power.

I honestly don’t know whether you will decide to leave the UK or what form of state you would be if you did but I don’t see why you would not be encouraged to succeed by the rest of Europe.

The Republic of Scotland ?
Is that a possibility?
Nicola as Head of State? Maybe not she would be PM.
Sadds for Chancellor of the Exchequer.

That leaves Prez up for grabs.
Blueparrot? Scottyboi? Anyone stepping up to the mark?
Nobody and I mean nobody from Westminster has ever even attempted a serious conversation with her around independence. Maybe Gordon Brown did as part of last referendum. I have done a 180degree return since then because all I can see is a failing U.K. that threw the parachutes out of the plane as soon as it started to burn.

for god sakes The two main parties are both terrified to even address the catastrophe that is Brexit. Scotland has a great deal going for it. it already has a Parliament. It’s own legal and education system so it is well placed to move forward as an independent nation Within Europe. For those shouting about deficits, they will be managed over time and after all, the U.K. are well practiced at running with them so we will have a role model on our doorstep To learn from.

the question for me has flipped entirely, before it was why would we, it’s now why wouldn’t we. And the only answer coming back is you aren’t big enough, clever enough, solvent enough to do it. Well you know what…..

We absolutely shafted you lot and we’re giving Scotland more than they put in to the UK‘a coffers.

It’s not remotely the same thing.

But thanks for the spuds :)
It actually wasn’t the spuds that you took. They were rotten.

The real problem was the grain you exported out of the country at the same time.

But saying you took our spuds, is better banter.

The real problem was the grain you exported out of the country at the same time.

Yeah wasn’t good, at least now in return we’re now your de facto airforce and air defence so we’re pals now

385,000k of food over the course of the famine, understandably we took it badly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.