The Conservative Party

So, we're potentially close to a third consecutive PM that nobody in this country voted in. It's incomprehensibly sickening. Entire political system in this country needs razing and rebuilding.

What I will say is, I'm loving watching the Tory party destroy itself from within. To a man/woman, they are a deplorable bunch. All of them deserve this downfall for aiding and abetting that scruffy scumbag they once called their 'leader'.

Reactions: mat
The fact that Brady is meeting Truss suggests to me that the no confidence letter threshold has been breached and this is rhetorical man in the grey suit carrying the whisky and revolver moment. It's a matter of whether Truss decided to put an end to her clown car government or they change the rules to oust her. I'm guessing the total shit show and open warfare in parliament last night over was the final nail in the coffin. Its over

Don't give a fuck what anyone says about this guy, he is prime minister material and he can get us back on track

So, we're potentially close to a third consecutive PM that nobody in this country voted in. It's incomprehensibly sickening. Entire political system in this country needs razing and rebuilding.

What I will say is, I'm loving watching the Tory party destroy itself from within. To a man/woman, they are a deplorable bunch. All of them deserve this downfall for aiding and abetting that scruffy scumbag they once called their 'leader'.
We have never elected a PM though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.